Tired with the heavy workload and are looking for some cozy place for your luncheon? Well, head out this weekend to this all new place in Sector 29, Gurugram which is just a masterpiece of its own. “Where had it been hiding from so long?” is what we questioned when we started examining the beauty of this place.
Feel Alive – the name says it all. Soothe your senses with the beautiful concept of Karaoke, some lavish dishes and exorbitant ambiance.
Talking about the ambiance, they have some separate rooms where you can enjoy Karaoke on those comfortable couches with your squad. Pick up your mics and rest assured for there’s no one to disturb while you’re busy enjoying the Karaoke show on your TV screens.
Don’t rest your butts unless you’ve ordered these drinks:
1. Electric Lemonade – Its a mixture of White Wine, Gin, Vodka, Blue Curacao & Lemonade which impart a refreshing taste to the drink and make it look like a non-alcoholic drink. Hats off to the bartenders here for they know it pretty well about their bottles (on how to create a perfect infusion and what amount goes into each and every drink).
2. Paan Mojito – And again a revitalizing combination of White Rum, Paan & Mint. It’s all about having some ice cooled liquid Paan and nothing else.
Khana Khazana – Hungry stomach calls for some food:
1. Lemongrass Chicken Satay – Mellow chicken with peanut dressing is what you’re not going to miss at any cost.
2. Vada Pav Slider – Are you a huge Vada Pav fan? Well, I won’t say that this dish stands outnumbered but it isn’t something that wouldn’t please you as well. A good snack to begin your meal with.
3. Piri Piri Chicken – Who doesn’t love the remarkable essence of Peri Peri Sauce? Almost every dish becomes heaven after being dipped in Peri Peri sauce. The same goes with this lush dish, the Peri Peri Chicken.
Mishtidoi – Something for your sweet tooth:
Creme Brulee & Triffle Pudding :-
Creme Brulee as we all know is a custard base dessert with a layering of caramel on top of it. Sparingly sweet is what I’d say when it comes to talking about the taste of the dessert.
Triffle Pudding is a splendid combination of fresh fruits, cream and sponge cake. This dessert has saved many lives, lives of those who were starving to death.
Summing up everything :
Food – 4.5/5
Ambiance – 5/5
Drinks – 5/5
Service – 4.5/5
Overall experience – 4.5/5