It was indeed a sad moment for all the burger lovers after 43 out of 55 outlets of Mcdonald’s were shutdown in the month of June.
Especially the residents of West Delhi are now scrounging for some good burgers in the nearby area.
The famous outlet Burgrill located in Panchkula, Chandigarh recently launched its two outlets in New Delhi (Rajouri Garden & Satya Niketan). With the immense variety of dishes on the list, you’ll be in a dilemma of what to vouch for.
So, are you gonna have some grilled burgers when you’re at Burgrill? Let’s check out below.
The Food Spread
- Chargrilled Veggie Sandwich (Highly Recommended) – Cheesy, gooey sandwich loaded with corn, capsicum, onions and what not. It’s something one can easily make at home as well. And for this packet full of flavors, we give it a 5/5.
- Cheese Mutton Burger – The only burger that surprised us here was the one with the mutton patty. The patty was ripe and was cooked to perfection. We tried the Soya Tikka , Grilled Chicken & Cheese Mutton burgers out of which, the mutton burger topped our list.
- Yoghurt, Veggie & Nut Salad – A healthy salad loaded with veggies wherein apples & walnuts play a key role in turning this salad into something sweet. A variety of sauces could be stirred up well for the salad to taste even better.
- Belgian Chocolate Frappe – For the authentic taste of coffee, what one needs is to use minimal amount of sugar. Burgrill gets the job done right by using those coffee beans effectively and providing a rich flavor by the chocolate to it. Indulge yourself into this glass of beauty and find yourself swimming inside this chocolaty pool.
- Nutella & Salted Peanuts Waffle – Seize the day with the best-in-class waffle sticks that Burgrill has to offer. The nutella & salted peanuts will definitely remind you of the nutella & peanut butter sandwich. These 3 Cs are enough to sum up this toothsome waffle – Crumbly, Chocolaty & Calorific!
This outlet doesn’t have a seating option available. So, come prepared for either a take away or enjoy eating on those standing tables.
Overall Experience – 5/5
Shivam completed his B.Tech in Information Technology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He is a nature lover who loves to write Haikus and poems on love. A foodie and a wanderer, he has a flair for writing and tries to keep himself busy with some writing stuff. Besides writing poems and blogs, he’s also a theatre enthusiast who loves watching and participating in stage plays and street plays and tries to make the most out of it.
Shivam is currently working on his food blog ‘Shahi Dastarkhan’. He has a decent audience on his Facebook page via which he aims to change the way people blog about food. You can catch him in action on his Youtube channel.