Get ready to mess yourselves up as HotMess is ready to serve you some lavish food & aphrodisiac cocktails.
HotMess doesn’t leave any stone unturned when it comes to serving its customers with some amazing delicacies.
A neat description of the things we tried is furnished below :
- Alfredo Pasta – The key ingredient being the sauce of the pasta, it was almost upto the mark keeping in mind the texture of the sauce. The taste was as good as it could be and flavors seemed rich as the pasta was served hot. The sauce could’ve been thickened a bit & made more cheesy.
- Rogani Mutton Seekh – Tender seekh kebabs for the spicy food lovers are here. Not being a fan of spicy food doesn’t mean that the kebabs didn’t appeal us. The kebabs were soft but rather lacked a bit of that juicy flavor that keeps the taste buds intact.
- Amritsari Cheez Pizza – Hands down for HotMess for the lovely and crunchy pizza base!! Their flaky pizzas are indeed to die for. Tender pizza base with some chunks of mutton on top – what else do you need? A bit more cheese on top would do the job really well.
- Malai Chicken Tikka – Sadly, one of our favorite dishes didn’t meet our expectations. The chicken was tender but wasn’t marinated properly. The creamy flavor seemed to be there only at the crust.
- Paprika Dusted Sole with Saffron Pilaf & Tahini Sauce – It feels really good to see that both the restaurants in the same lane (Zabardast & HotMess) serve some really toothsome sole. With some perfectly cooked Saffron Rice Pilaf, this dish is the one to be on your bucket list on your visit.
We tried our hands on the ‘Aphrodisiac’ cocktail which beat the shit out of us. It is a strange combination of vanilla infused vodka, fresh ginger, apple juice, sauvignon blanc & green apple.
P.S. “TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK”
The Dessert Store
HotMess bakes really well when it comes to giving the customers a cure for their sweet tooth.
HotMess believes that a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt anyone.
And so, we recommend you to try their Lava Crouton Cake & the Chocolate Hazelnut Slice.
So, when are you planning to visit?
Food – 4.5/5
Desserts – 5/5
Ambiance – 5/5
Service – 4/5
Overall experience – 4.5/5
Location : M-11, Middle Circle, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001
Shivam completed his B.Tech in Information Technology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He is a nature lover who loves to write Haikus and poems on love. A foodie and a wanderer, he has a flair for writing and tries to keep himself busy with some writing stuff. Besides writing poems and blogs, he’s also a theatre enthusiast who loves watching and participating in stage plays and street plays and tries to make the most out of it.
Shivam is currently working on his food blog ‘Shahi Dastarkhan’. He has a decent audience on his Facebook page via which he aims to change the way people blog about food. You can catch him in action on his Youtube channel.