A walk amidst the chirping of birds, the silence of the wind and the verdure takes you to another planet which is not just rich in vegetation but also gives you the chills of what a perfect winter evening should be.
Lord of the Drinks Meadow, located just inside the Deer Park, Hauz Khas is where you all need to be while you’re hanging around the bushes with your group.
Talking about the ambiance – “Say no more” for this is the place you all have been longing to be.
What to begin with?
While you’re busy scouting the place, let’s get something for your hungry stomach –
1. Herb Infused Fish – This is one particular dish which stands outnumbered. Perfectly cooked fish which just melts in your mouth as soon as you wish to take a bite of it. Garnished with some herbs signifying for what you’re having is something healthy.
2. Fish Tikka Sampler – Kasundi fish?? Tandoori fish?? Why not both?? Well, this dish is a duo of Kasundi and Tandoori fish served with some onions and mint sauce.
3. Trio Chicken Tangri – A combination of three different marination of chicken, one being the Malai Chicken and the other being the Kasundi and Tandoori Chicken respectively. Get your hands on the bone and start tearing off some flesh for its really toothsome.
And while you’re busy drooling over these dishes, let’s get you something to drink –
1. Orange and Strawberry Slush – A perfect combination of orange and strawberry and the strawberry ice giving it a refreshing taste is what you just don’t want to miss.
2. Black Jack – Whiskey, Blackberry Ice, Ginger Ale & Lime – just the right flavor that you need if you’re looking out for some beauty inside a cocktail.
3. Old Fashioned – A glass of Classic Old Fashioned consists of some whiskey, sugar and some bitters and some ice swimming into this alcoholic sea. A sweet flavored captivating drink.
From the desserts section, Caramel and Chocolate Love Affair is one particular creamy dessert to lay your taste buds on. A cherry on the pie after a wonderful feast.
Food – 4/5
Drinks – 4/5
Ambiance – 5/5
Service – 3.5/5
Overall experience – 4/5
Shivam completed his B.Tech in Information Technology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He is a nature lover who loves to write Haikus and poems on love. A foodie and a wanderer, he has a flair for writing and tries to keep himself busy with some writing stuff. Besides writing poems and blogs, he’s also a theatre enthusiast who loves watching and participating in stage plays and street plays and tries to make the most out of it.
Shivam is currently working on his food blog ‘Shahi Dastarkhan’. He has a decent audience on his Facebook page via which he aims to change the way people blog about food. You can catch him in action on his Youtube channel.