Manhattan Brewery & Bar Exchange
Your glasses need not be empty anymore for the best brewery and the best party place in the National Capital Region is here.
Manhattan Brewery & Bar Exchange is located at the First Floor of Global Foyer Mall on Golf Course Road. It is one of the hidden gems in the vicinity of Gurugram which serves luxuriant meals and some really good in house Craft Beer to keep you away from the pinching heat of summer.
With a gigantic door at the entrance and a bike waiting for you to take a ride of the inside, Manhattan is indeed a kid friendly place as well. Virtual Gaming console for the kids and a separate dance floor for you to groove to the beats is the reason why this place has made it to the top of our list.
Amazed to see the variety of dishes that this place has to offer, here comes the list of dishes we tried :
1. Peanut Masala – The beer waves are flowing flawlessly inside those glasses and what they demand is to pair them up with some good Chakna. Call it a peanut salad but it has it all what you need to begin with.
2. Chicken Tikka – Hanging on those tiny skewers, these succulent pieces of chicken from the barbecue need to be devoured peacefully. It should seem that you dropped into this place only for them.
3. Galouti Kebab – Crispy yet spicy Galouti Kebabs steal away the show with their abundant flavors. You’d have finished with a piece of kebab within a fraction of a second (as they melt easily in your mouth) and yet be exploring the mouth-watering secret behind this particular dish.
4. Mini Margarita Kulcha – Stuffed in Indian bread with a twist of mozzarella cheese, this surprising dough served with tomato sauce has got some richness with those veggies popped into it.
Looking out for something delicious and tantalizing for your taste buds & your hungry stomach?
Say no more for the Main Course is ready to be served.
Seek out for the Chicken Tikka Makhani Combo – The duo of Chicken Tikka Makhani & Dal Makhani served with your choice of Indian bread is a magical blend of butter, cream & gravy and is a feast for your evening.
It’s too hot out there and for a person who isn’t thinking of hitting the booze anytime soon, Manhattan has got this refreshing fusion. With the sweetness of Litchi and the refreshing Aam Panna, it’s time to sip what they call as ‘Litchi Panna’ . For a glass won’t be enough and you’ll be craving for more.
There’s always a separate room for desserts inside our belly.
Manhattan has got you covered with these two beauties :
1. Chocolate Walnut Brownie – Soft yet tempting brownie served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream sums up your party on a sweet note.
2. Oreo Cheese Cake – The taste of this dessert didn’t stir up well (due to the cream filled inside those Oreos – having a sour taste). It indeed could be worked upon for they’ve tried something which we usually don’t find in any of the regular Cafes/Restaurants.
Commenting upon the service of this place would be an insult. The management of this place is really very good and your dishes get served in no time.
Food – 5/5
Drinks – 5/5
Desserts – 4.5/5
Ambiance – 5/5
Service – 5/5
Overall Experience – 5/5
Shivam completed his B.Tech in Information Technology from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. He is a nature lover who loves to write Haikus and poems on love. A foodie and a wanderer, he has a flair for writing and tries to keep himself busy with some writing stuff. Besides writing poems and blogs, he’s also a theatre enthusiast who loves watching and participating in stage plays and street plays and tries to make the most out of it.
Shivam is currently working on his food blog ‘Shahi Dastarkhan’. He has a decent audience on his Facebook page via which he aims to change the way people blog about food. You can catch him in action on his Youtube channel.