We received a good news a few days back regarding the addition of another gem to the West Delhi’s collection of restaurants & thought of checking it out.
Rio Courtyard & Lounge has finally opened its doors for the audience and is ready to ride the horse. An open area at the front for live performances, private indoor lounges, and cute interiors – that’s what this place is all about.
What all did we had here is discussed below :
- Peri Peri Chicken Tikka – As soon as you get to hear the word ‘Peri Peri’, all you can imagine is that something spicy is making its way onto your table. And indeed, the chicken tikka was spicy and really good.
- Basil Chilli Chicken – This is something we really liked here. It wasn’t that spicy but had a good tangy twist to it.
- Keema Pao – We ordered two Keema Pao and there was a noticeable difference between the two. One being perfectly cooked with thick gravy and the right amount of spices & the other being a little salty than required. But still, it was really something to revive our taste buds.
- Pao Bhaji Fondue – Well, you have to order something vegetarian as well if you’ve vegetarian members in the squad. The Bhaji was bland. It didn’t have a good texture to it and so, it really needs to be worked upon.
- Rara Gosht – Be it chicken or mutton, the key lies in the slow cooking process. The mutton pieces were slightly undercooked but the gravy and the perfect spices used balanced out all the negatives.
In this humid weather, if you’re in search for something refreshing, do check out the Rio Jungle mocktail. It has got a good refreshing kick to it & a nice fruity flavor.
However, if you’re in for some booze, hop into this place on weekends & on special nights.
Food – 4/5
Ambiance – 4.5/5
Service – 4.5/5
Overall Experience – 4.5/5
Location : Unit No. A1, J1/164, Main Market, Rajouri Garden, New Delhi – 110027